The company is well positioned to service the US Navy in the surrounding Hampton Roads area as well as providing continued support on the waterfront to NOAA, MSC and the USCG.
With a large fleet of specialized equipment and experienced certified technicians, we offer a wide variety of preservation services. We are an approved subcontractor to work directly for all of the local Military Installations and other prime Contractors including BAE Systems, NASSCO/General Dynamics, Marine Hydraulics International and Colonnas Shipyard.
We also work with other mechanical and welding subcontractors.
We pride ourselves in the ability to successfully apply a wide array of Mil-Spec Coatings, provide quality workmanship, excellent communication skills, fast response and the best customer service in the industry. Below is a list of our core Mil-spec applications we routinely provide:
Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) Process
Clean all surfaces of soil, corrosion and weld by-products IAW MIL-DTL-52072 (TT-C-490)
- Chemical Conversion coating per MIL-DTL 81706.
- Chromate Conversion per MIL-DTL-5541
(Type II, containing no hexavalent chromium)
- Wash Primer per DOD-15328
- Wash Primer per MIL-C-8514
- MIL-P-23377 (Epoxy, High Solids)
- MIL-P-53022 (Solvent Borne)
- MIL-P-53030 (Water Borne)
- MIL-P-85582 (Epoxy, Water Borne)
- MIL-DTL-53039 (Solvent Borne)
- MIL-DTL 64159 (Water Borne)
- MIL-PRF-22750 (Epoxy)
- MIL-PRF-85285 (Polyurethane